upgrade list

umm then i dont now look at benchmarks, and do your research wisly. The core should had been stated somewhere and if it doesnt then the site sucks. :)

Buy stuff off newegg, get it delivered to my house or even buisnees so you feel secure and i will ship it to your address for say a 30$ for me? Newegg is best but is not interntional so i suggest ordering from newegg and zipzoomfly and i will ship it all too you

lol and how am i supposed to give you the money? i ca get it shipped to my grandparents house if i want to do it that way might be cheaper, free shipping if i do it that way

I am just trying to help you out since the sites i gave you are much better, you get to pay cheaper. I could do a ebay auction, we use escrow, i but the items with my money, get it ship it to you and then escrow gives me the money when you are satisfied.

i priced up a 3500+ winchester core, the same mobo as AMD_ZEN (anyone know where he is?) and a 6800gt and it comes to about $400.00 less than if i was to buy all that here and only get the regular 6800...oh yea i put it into american prices...when i get smoe money ill just get my step-mom to use her credit card and ill order it all from there, then ship it up from my great grand-parents!! hee hee hee so much cheaper that way

Thats a good idea, i think amd zen is havin truble with his pc, he still hasn't posted any pics of benchmarks or anything!!

the ZEN having problems with his PC? doesnt he have like 10 of them and some like $5000.00 custom painted laptop?

Back
Top Bottom