Upgrade help

yup it'll all work...think about a amd 64 or at least a AMD ATHLON XP 3000+ or something, semprons arent very nice at all although, my stepbro has a AMD sempron 3000+ and it plays games nicely with a 6800gt

How long do you think it will be untill my comp is TOTALLY unable to play the newest games? And what frametrates will i be getting on doom3,halflife2 and fear?

well look at my sig, that system with a single 6600gt played doom 3 at 60fps roughly, never really dropped so it was probably higher, (high settings), played CSS at 110+ fps everythign high except AA and AF, got 9.3k 3dmark03, FEAR isnt out yet but ur going to get owned on it probably even on lowest settings.

money_man said:
well look at my sig, that system with a single 6600gt played doom 3 at 60fps roughly, never really dropped so it was probably higher, (high settings), played CSS at 110+ fps everythign high except AA and AF, got 9.3k 3dmark03, FEAR isnt out yet but ur going to get owned on it probably even on lowest settings.

hmmmm i dont think so, i think i would just need 512 more ram, and by the time FEAR comes out ill have it.

well if u say so, but its 1gb ram minimum and the most graphically advanced game yet, other than quake 4 but if u say so

it's a micro ATX MOBO which will give you less room for upgrade. does your case fit micro ATX MOBO's?

Back
Top Bottom