Upgrade Compatibility Help?

Bjgrenke

Solid State Member
Hello, I'm thinking of doing a computer upgrade and here's my potential build..

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k
PSU: Corsair 650w
MB: eVGA Z68 SLI
GPU: eVGA GTS 450
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Quad Channel Kit
CASE: NZXT H2 Classic
CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100

I'm just wanting to clear some things up with compatibility issues.. Will this RAM work with the motherboard? And does the case have mounting brackets for the radiator for the h100? Will this PSU have enough wattage? And lastly will the H100 cooler be a recommended cooler for OCs of around 4.5ghz?

If any more info is needed just ask :p

Okay nice build I have that graphics card aswell, Ram is perfect, as far as I know that case will not support it..... So I advise Corsair carbide 500r best case for cooling, good wattage if u want more upgrade options ie sli mode or something like that go for a 700 w otherwise everything else is perfect:) enjoy!!

Alright thanks for the advice! Just wondering though, what things does the case not support?

If u mean your case then see for your case to be water-cooled it needs two 120 inch fan spaces to fit the radiator so the case you picked does not have that but the 500r does:) if that answers your question

oh yeah, just watched a video review on the case that mentioned that.. do you think a Cooler Master V8 could keep the cpu stable with an OC?

Back
Top Bottom