Upgrade?

Hmm, well so far im leaning torward the 7800gtx and the gig of RAM, Also what processor would you recommend i was thinking about the 4700+ Dual core????

**BUMP** Come on guys i need more opinions!!! I need to order friday!! :D

Well right now 2 gtx's is overkill so I wouldnt get another one. So what I would either do is get the monitor or a better processor because I doubt that one will last untill next august. Maybe get a 3800+ x2

What about a 4200+??? Also are you sure I will need to replace the CPU by Aug??

With a 7800GTX I'm fairly sure you can run ALL games at uber high settings? So go for the 19' LCD, you won't be dissappointed :) There's too many people stuck in the stone age when it comes to LCD's, a 5ms white-black-white LCD can pump out 600 frames per second, refreshing the entire screen simultaneously, instead of scanning up and down like a CRT. Older LCD's were bollucks at gaming and unfortunately for them the reputation has stuck.

Then in a few months/year when you can't play on max settings anymore, then consider a second 7800GTX or whatever exists at that time :)

Just my 0.02c

If you got 2 7800GTX's you would need serious CPU for the cards to use their full potenial....

Yea I am planning on getting a 4200+ or a 4700+ VERY soon (Hoping maybe before AUG) Well iv already decided on what im getting, the 7800 and the gig of ram. The only reason i decided to do this is becuase A. My CRT is fairly new, flat screen Ect. B. i want to be able to not worry about weather or not a new game is going to run well on high. So right now my delema is, Will my current 3200+ last untill AUG?

Back
Top Bottom