Well im ordering a new PSU (600wat) its SLi cert, yea i game ALOT thats why i was going with a low responce time..Hardrive space is not a problem (Got a 120 waiting to be installed)....So you think i should go with a better CPU???? If i DO get the 7800gtx ill be able to get the new CPU around Aug 14th, will my current CPU hold up till then??
Macbook Pro 2.4ghs Intel Core 2 Duo, 4gigs ram
Mac Pro - 2x 3.0GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon , 4x2gig 800MHz DDR2, 2x 1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB