Unreal Tounament Computer

BTW i have a glowing mouse just read your sig. Microsoft or Logitech gaming mouse thing. Clear with blue leds whats yours like

GeforcebOY said:
Wait a while and a buy a 6600 is wat i am going to say to everyone who wants a low price video card . Airiox nice rig , v good price as well . But i think you two should calm down a lil bit please?

Well none of my posts were edited What I said is still there. So if you think what I said deserves the kind of response I got then somthings wrong. I was merely joking with him.

It was sorta a compliment saying I thought he was older than his actual age. But obviously it didnt come across that way.

But just let it go I dont to reignite the flaming wars.

Yeah and the 6600 should be awesome. I am not exactly sure when it will be out but it is going to be definately better than that piece of hud X600.

Have you ever considered as you don't know about the pieces of the computer you wish to build - that you may not be able to build it? There are many good offers on Pre-Built machines by Advent, Dell, Fujitsu and more that will meet your specifications and you can edit them too. It will be built and will work and will probably cost you less in the long run if you get your build wrong.

Not saying you can't do it - just saying that if you can't choose the pieces maybe its best you don't build it.

Yeah i agree with Lord Kalthorn even for a expert computer person it is not always the best way to build a computer yourself, there is allways good deals on with various companies, and if u dont know your parts it is a bad idea alltogether.

Well I personally would never buy a computer from one of the mainstream companies. You will get more bang for your buck if you build your own.

When I built my first computer 2 years ago I had been a mac user and I didnt know hardly anything about building a computer.

Its not as hard as you would think. Any person that is a genius like me could do it. If possible have a friend help you build it.

airiox said:
Well I personally would never buy a computer from one of the mainstream companies. You will get more bang for your buck if you build your own.

When I built my first computer 2 years ago I had been a mac user and I didnt know hardly anything about building a computer.

Its not as hard as you would think. Any person that is a genius like me could do it. If possible have a friend help you build it.
Its not hard no - but I imagine you knew how to find the pieces you were looking for? He doesn't seem to be able to do that and therefore I don't think its worth risking so much money on a first build.

Also, I brought mine mainstream - I can build computers - but mine was such a good offer. Thats why I often say think mainstream as well as your own build - you won't get too many offers on a custom build nor will you get any warrenty. On a mainstream build you can get huge offers; and it often makes it worth while to do it if you can find one.

PC Buyer is a great one - has loads of adverts.

The first pc i built was not a high speed pc wat i did was i collected some old parts from my local computer shop they didnt cost me much as they were all low spec, i pieced it together and that was it my first pc well a friend helped me with some of it but it was really easy the second time.

How am I supposed to know it's joke?! To me it sounds like a smart assed comment, which it was. Also David, your no better than me for editing it and writing something just as immature. DON'T get [editted sexual reference] mad at me. I NEVER START THESE STUPID ARGUMENTS [<-saved interesting theory], it was airox who made the stupid comment in the first place. You people are so stupid sometimes. Oh, and I'm not gonna spell your name right until someone starts spelling my name right airoxe.

Yeah true I havn't spelled your name right probably once. But it was just a little fun. I cant beleive you saw that post I edited like 2 minutes afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom