a unique way of using a 22" widescreen LCD

both monitors can have different resolutions. You don't even need 2 gpu's, one can supply both monitors with different resolutions. For example right now I have my main monitor (22" lcd) at 1680x1050 and my second monitor (17" crt) at 1024x768.

both monitors can have different resolutions. You don't even need 2 gpu's, one can supply both monitors with different resolutions. For example right now I have my main monitor (22" lcd) at 1680x1050 and my second monitor (17" crt) at 1024x768.
how good is using the 22" lcd, and the 17" crt?
i used to be using 2 17" crt, but now i got an 20.1" lcd, and not sure if i should still use dual monitors.

how good is using the 22" lcd, and the 17" crt?
i used to be using 2 17" crt, but now i got an 20.1" lcd, and not sure if i should still use dual monitors.

I love it. I use the 22" for all of the regular stuff.. gaming, videos, internet etc. The 17" always has irc on it, sometimes a few msn conversations etc.
I won't be going back to using only 1 monitor unless I have to. :D

Do note if you ever wanted to do two things at the same time, when it came to a full screen app like a game, it'd be impossibleto then talk to your mates on the second monitor, but you could see what was happening with them.
As soon as you tried to do anything on the second screen, your game on the left monitor would minimize.

thats what ive heard
Kage
do you know any 22" wide screens that can go vertical?
do you know if you can have one in wide screen and one in vertical? at the same time?
and i have to use the same back ground on all of my desktops right?
i cant have them all be different? or can i?
thanks for any help

i have a 19'' wide screen Asus PW191
it can rotate the way that you want it too, it would be best for portrait photo editing

Back
Top Bottom