Uninstalling

cavemangrinder

Fully Optimized
I'm having trouble uninstalling the trail version of nero8 off my computer. For some reason it stops about 75% through and gives me a Runtime error. I've tried uninstalling it through control panel and also with CCleaner uninstaller utility. You guys got any ideas how I can get this off my machine:confused:

Are you trying to take it off because you don't like it and intend on using another version of Nero , if so just put the other version in and click install, when it detects the newer version it will ask you if you want to remove it, just click yes and it should do it automatically.

Are you trying to take it off because you don't like it and intend on using another version of Nero , if so just put the other version in and click install, when it detects the newer version it will ask you if you want to remove it, just click yes and it should do it automatically.

yeah, thats excactly what I was going for. Nero 8 is just to damn huge, going back to nero 6 which worked great for me. I'll try that.

Thanks for the link Toby, I'll give that a try if installing my other nero doesnt work.

Back
Top Bottom