Uncensored search - Osama Bin Ladens Website

Fredtheshred

Beta member
Hi there I am currently doing a research project and needed to find websites for al qaeda and the IRA. I thought I could simply google it but apparently freedom of speech is nothing but political retoric so thought Id try find some people with better knowledge than myself who can point me in the direction of these sorts of websites??? I even tried uncensored searches and nothing so do these sites even exist? Anyways hope you can help. Thanks

They (al-queda) try to hide their websites, for the most part. They usually hijack private websites, put their own directory on there, and give the URL to their members. Their websites can be difficult to locate.

Yeah, And you will most proberbly need to know arabic to understand/search for the said websites. If I was Osama, I would also block robot's from indexing my site ;)

Yeah, And you will most proberbly need to know arabic to understand/search for the said websites. If I was Osama, I would also block robot's from indexing my site ;)

And they don't put links up to their websites, making it pretty impossible to even find them to index. There was an online news article that I saw once that had a link to one of their pages on a real estate website that got hijacked.

You'll have a real hard time finding those websites. And even if you do find them, you may not find the info you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom