Unbarable Audio Feeback!!!

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
So for now, I am stuck with using my EQ-RP-21's as my headphones, and they are really wonderful headphones!

rp21.jpg

But even when nothing is playing, I hear this INSANELY annoying staticky feedback kind of noise in them. Which is driving me completely BONKERS!

I know its not the headphones because it doesn't do this when plugged into my mp3 player or anything else.

I am curious to find out what you guys think the problem may be and how I can fix it. I have a feeling it has to do with the amount of energy being sent through the audio out hole.

Any light shed on this would greatly help me!

Thank you!

So for now, I am stuck with using my EQ-RP-21's as my headphones, and they are really wonderful headphones!

rp21.jpg

But even when nothing is playing, I hear this INSANELY annoying staticky feedback kind of noise in them. Which is driving me completely BONKERS!

I know its not the headphones because it doesn't do this when plugged into my mp3 player or anything else.

I am curious to find out what you guys think the problem may be and how I can fix it. I have a feeling it has to do with the amount of energy being sent through the audio out hole.

Any light shed on this would greatly help me!

Thank you!

Your using integrated sound right?

It stops for like a second when I press back and forward on a folder, and little things like that. But still does it when idle, playing music, and in game.

It stops for like a second when I press back and forward on a folder, and little things like that. But still does it when idle, playing music, and in game.

Seen this happen many times before. Happens on alot of IBM computers :rolleyes:

It's electrical interference affecting the audio signal, caused by poor design. Haven't tracked down exactly what component usually causes this though, but I'd have a good luck at the power supply and motherboard.

Seen this happen many times before. Happens on alot of IBM computers :rolleyes:

It's electrical interference affecting the audio signal, caused by poor design. Haven't tracked down exactly what component usually causes this though, but I'd have a good luck at the power supply and motherboard.

Yeah, I have a home built rig.

Im using a MSI K9N Diamon edition mobo.

Thing there would be any luck re connecting the audio out caple plug thingy ma bob doodle?
does the same happen with other headphones or with speakers?

Yup :/

does this happen when you plug it into both your mobo and ound card? could always try the basics and see if you need to update your drivers, sometime the more basic things the problems

OK, this is kind of a seperate issue.

I have my headphones plugged into the front audio jack on my case, not the one going directly to the mobo. I tried plugging it into the mobo and it just dosent work.

There is no connection. And there are no wires to connect so I don't know what the problem is o_O

Any idea how I can get the mobo audio jacks working?

Back
Top Bottom