Unable to portforward and Q. DMZ

The[J]oker

Baseband Member
Hey guys.

I really need your help. I have the Belkin F5D7632-4 router and a Primus (ISP) modem. I'm unable to port forward to host in Warcraft III or utorrent/bittorrent. I've port forwarded the 6112-6119 ports and it doesn't seem to work.

I've tried nearly EVERYTHING to fix this but it doesn't work. I've tried a static IP, turning off all firewalls (although I can't find somewhere to turn off the router firewall), forwarding each port separately and so much more but I can't remember. So many people have had problems and they just can't seem to find the fix just like me.

I'm thinking of using DMZ on the router. I don't really understand what it is, although I know it doesn't use the router firewall and it'll allow me to host. My question is will I be able to connect a wireless laptop to the router while its in DMZ?

Could you please also describe DMZ more to me. Sorry for my poor grammar I'm so tired right now.
Thank you.

I've no idea. =S
This is all the information I could find about NAT through my router configuration

"NAT Enabling
Before you enable this function, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SET THE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD. Network Address Translation (NAT) is the method by which the router shares the single IP address assigned by your ISP with the computers on your network. Advanced users should only use this function. This function should only be used if your ISP assigns you multiple IP addresses or you need NAT disabled for an advanced system configuration. If you have a single IP address and you turn NAT off, the computers on your network will not be able to access the Internet. Other problems may also occur. Turning off NAT will disable your firewall functions. "

Back
Top Bottom