Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2005, 08:01 PM   #1
Baseband Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 94
Send a message via AIM to FullMetal Send a message via MSN to FullMetal
Default umm i dont know what its called :p

How do I get the ummmmmm it like reads asian writen and stuff, you can apply it when you first install windows I didnt and I was wondering how I could do it now? and if anyone might know the name of it thnx ^^

FullMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 09:06 PM   #2
Computergen's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,175

Language Packs? What do you have Windows XP? Whenever you enter a site with different language writing it should prompt you to install a language pack unless its happened and u hit "Don't remind me" or something like that
Computergen is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0