Ultramon problem

got_reg?

Beta member
Hey guys. I have recently got a new monitor and I have set up dual display using ultramon. I have a generic Samsung monitor and a hp w1907v monitor. With the hp set to primary and secondary disabled I cannot play counterstrike source. It opens and I see the blue start screen of the two ct's. Any ideas?

Also when playing any media apart from on website players the program (vlc, mpcstar, mediaplayer) stops working and the vista notification box appears.

On website players I cannot go fullscreen. The image freezes but the audio continues as if it were playing fullscreen and once the fullscreen mode is exited the player acts normally.

Any help appreciated.

Btw I am running 64 vista and 2.7.1 ultramon

Reg

WHy do you have ultramon? Vista (and Xp for that fact) can run dual monitors without any additional software.

I like the smart taskbar that extends across the second monitor. Also it gives you the ability to have separate wallpapers for each monitor.

After uninstalling hp my display one can now open a movie file and it will play the first couple of seconds of audio with no picture. I am guessing this is a software issue? Any ideas, anyone?

Also, if i disable the second monitor I can play cs1.6, but not source?

Reg

Back
Top Bottom