Ultra Mom issue

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
When I have a single image streched over my desktop, when I lock my computer, the 2 images reverse. How can I stop that?

Its like a standard picture, but twice as wide. Its all nice and fine till I lock the computer, then its like the picture splits in 2, and the pieces reverse.

yeah. It works fine if I make my secondary monitor my primary monitor, but then all the windows are funky, and Its like having my monitors switched. I have my secondary to the left of my primary, and If I make it so the secondary is to the right it works, but I don't like it that way.

ummm.

Maybe there is a setting that got messed up in the video card driver software.

Maybe try uninstalling it and reinstalling it?

What I think it is is when I lock my computer, windows thinks my secondary monitor is to the right of the primary, and thusly displays it that way, but ultra mom fixes this when it's not locked.

everytime you restart windows or logout or something along the lines of that the secondary monotirs postion gets switched so its on your right. dont know how to stop this maybe there is another program that will support this or something. rather annoying if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom