Ultimate gaming machine processor

Business side of EA sports, Burnaby, BC, Canada. Its there canadian HQ. I think they ar being generous, since there is a microsoft game developing centre like 3 hours away in Seattle adn they don't want to lose personnel.

Whoa ,EA Sports. I love their games. Since you're on the business side, you 're probably the one that got me hooked on the NBA Live 06 game. So how much did you end up paying for the system you have now? I can imagine 40% off of that would be like around $2200? Rough guess though.

Wow!!!! That is not bad at all!!! I would love to build a system like yours for that much. US conversion is $2050 for what you got going there. Whew, sweet machine for a sweet price. Damn. What is your 3dmark05 score? It's got to be in the 10,000 + range.

i got 11,829, but i think my hard drives are slowing me down, people with raptors at 10krpm seem to have slightly better scores....

update: if re run 3dmarks05 and overclock my cpu, ram and gpus a bit more i think i can get in the mid 12,000's. Ill have to get liquid cooling, with possibly phasecahgne cooling and raptors to compete withthe ppl in the 18,000's, meh scores are stupid i rather just game......

the 4GB of ram is slowing you down ;) are you 100% sure that your RAM isnt running at 2T?

Back
Top Bottom