The Ultimate Comp!!!

Kage said:
Well my 9800 pro has suddenly gotten better, and I haven't messed with drivers.

I can play Doom 3 at High quality settings with 2x antialising...and with Half life 2, I can suddenly play at Full settings (6x antialising, 16x antistropic)...i'm rather shocked lol...

have you upgraded anything else ie ram etc?

Well nope... its got better, but I haven't played Half Life 2 in quite a long time. I haven't checked the frame rate counter, but its smooth... except for one jump here and there...

RAM is still 1gb, so no.

I might have upgraded the driver once since i last played it, but I still dont have the latest one (tried it today, and it was actually slower and didn't configure right), so I have version, 05.4

Weird I know...

I can get Quad Opteron 846 if you want.

Can support:

64GB RAM
over 1EB of HDD space
Dual PSU
Dual 7800GTX
and all the same stuff you have

Yeah, but what mobo out nowadays supports that? I didn't read anything about that mobo... the highest right now, I think, is 16gb of ram. Where did you find that mobo? Link?

omg mine just got better too. I was just playing gta sa and I took the frame limiter off and set the quality from high to very high and it got a little smoother and faster.

Enjoy!

S4880.jpg

actually tyan i think its them has a 32gb ram worthy mobo...holds 4 cpu's though so i think its for servers

Back
Top Bottom