Uhhh; Big Trouble

Impruv

In Runtime
I believe that my PSU just died on me; probably because of my stupidity running it without a fan for a week. I wasn't playing any games etc... was surfing the web and it died. What are the chances that any other components are damaged? A high chance? I'm gonna go for a RMA soon; it's an ULTRA PSU (lifetime warranty) :D... Now i'm stuck with a crappy laptop .... too badd...

I just hope nothing else was damaged in the process of my stupidity...

I guess if something was damaged; it's an excuse so I can get my parents to upgrade some parts :)

if it's a higher end psu it should have protectors to keep it from frying the motherboard. i think you're pretty safe.

I don't think it would damage other parts. try getting a new psu first then see if it all works.

Just check when you turn on the computer is everything getting power? Like you should hear the fan spin, and your hard drive platter spinning. If its getting power, then its not broke, lol. It shouldn't damage any other parts, as long as there wasn't a surge of power given off to any of your perpherials.

well; it is a 500w dual v12 rail psu; so i guess its higher end.

Well i wouldn't have to get a new one because it has lifetime warranty

@Perfect SK : Since my psu is DEAD....i can't turn on my computer so i can't really 'test' it

Back
Top Bottom