Two Wireless Networks?

Thelis

Golden Master
Ok, as many of you know I was forced to re-install Vista due to a little partitioning trouble.

The thing is, now my parents are not too happy with me constantly changing their wireless networks.

In fact, they are so not happy with it that they told me to get my own Wireless Network.

My question to you guys is this, is it possible to rig two wireless routers together so that they send out two wireless signals? If so, how can I set that up?

Thanks,
Thel

i think if you have 2 wireless networks then you can bridge them together ?

but im gonna keep an eye on this thread aswell coz me n my girlfriend live next door to each other and both have wireless networks and it would be kool if i could share files between 2 netorks ?

y does vista have to b on diff network ?

Oh it doesn't, but the thing is, the network that is set up is password encrypted and I am a moron, so I did not write down the password. My parents are refusing to let go of the network so I can set up a new one.

I figured it would be easier if I set up a second one, so that they can have theirs and I don't have to barge in on their privacy each time I do something stupid.

If you set up a new one for them, just set their computers to automatically connect to it. As long as it is a stable connection, they should never know. I mean the only thing that changes is the SSID name that is being broadcasted.

Back
Top Bottom