two questions

Celticsfan

Banned
Hi, 2 questions for the group:

1. I am looking for a free software that will burn folders and it's contents to a CD so if you know of one please let me know.

2. Once I add a folder and it's contents to a cd-r, will I still be able to add other stuff to at as long as there is enough space on the CD?

thx

windows does it free just copy/paste into the cd disk.

if you have the not finalized the cd and then you can still add stuff, but if its burnt and its not labled recordable on the cd then no sorry you can;t

windows does it free just copy/paste into the cd disk.

if you have the not finalized the cd and then you can still add stuff, but if its burnt and its not labled recordable on the cd then no sorry you can;t

So I can just copy/paste and it will stay on the cd? No need to burn until I am done then I should burn it, per say, to finalize it?

Also, can I copy from a cd-rw to a cd-r and then still add to the cd-r before it is burned?

thx

when you copy and paste it it will say burn these files to cd and click it, can you copy from the cd-rw disk to a cd-r disk? umm confused their but if you ment copy then why not? and yes before its burnt you can.

if you're thinking of copying and pasting music or video onto a cd, then it won't won't just play when you put it in a cd player or dvd player, it has to be encoded to do those things (they should play on your computer's cd or dvd drive though, but you'll be prompted as to what you want to do with the disc once you put it in, play with WMP, open folders, etc...)...

basically, if you drag or copy and paste files or folders onto a cd, then they are just data files, it's like having a 700MB HDD for data storage, if that's all you want to do, just store the files on a disc, then yeah, it'll work...

Back
Top Bottom