Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 09:56 PM   #1
BSOD

Lightbulb TV on your computer AND phone!?

Hello everybody, I recently stumbled upon a new product called MobileTV. and I thought I would share it with you all. First of all the link is here:

Thy42.mobiletv.hop.clickbank.net

Now I know what your thinking. "This is just some guy who registered on Computer Forums just to advertise for his site". Well first of all I dont own MobileTV. Second of all I dont see it as advertising. I am simply informing you of it.

For $99 dollars I think this is a great offer. I personally cancelled my old service for Brighthouse for this company. Plus it costs less then Brighthouse.

With this company you can watch TV on your laptop/computer AND mobile phone. No other company offers such a product at such a low price.

The website in question is approved and completely legal. The hosting site for it checks to make sure it is legal befor posting on the internet. I personally ensure that it is not a scam AND that I am a customer for them.

I hope you enjoy their unique service!!

Old 06-29-2009, 10:05 PM   #2
Golden Master

Default Re: TV on your computer AND phone!?

Quote:
Now I know what your thinking. "This is just some guy who registered on Computer Forums just to advertise for his site".
Jeeze man, you read my mind.

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
Old 06-29-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
Omnipotent One

Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thy42 View Post
Now I know what your thinking. "This is just some guy who registered on Computer Forums just to advertise for his site".
You're right. It might be different if you were a long standing member and the link didn't start with your member name.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:47 PM   #4
Golden Master

Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thy42 View Post
Hello everybody, I recently stumbled upon a new product called MobileTV. and I thought I would share it with you all. First of all the link is here:

Thy42.mobiletv.hop.clickbank.net

Now I know what your thinking. "This is just some guy who registered on Computer Forums just to advertise for his site". Well first of all I dont own MobileTV. Second of all I dont see it as advertising. I am simply informing you of it.

For $99 dollars I think this is a great offer. I personally cancelled my old service for Brighthouse for this company. Plus it costs less then Brighthouse.

With this company you can watch TV on your laptop/computer AND mobile phone. No other company offers such a product at such a low price.

The website in question is approved and completely legal. The hosting site for it checks to make sure it is legal befor posting on the internet. I personally ensure that it is not a scam AND that I am a customer for them.

I hope you enjoy their unique service!!
Sorry to post in a closed thread but......If you have to mention that this thread isn't spam.......then it IS spam.......LOL

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Closed Thread