TV Tuner questions.

1. I think so

2. My Geforce 5200 will handle it with no problems. Even a Geforce 2 or whatever...yours will fit :)

3.Well, the size is what counts. If you have a 17" CRT or LCD, you're good. Anything not 13", 14"....15" is he real minimum...higher is good.

That manufacturer is suppose to be one of the best makers of TV tuner cards. The card will detect whatever channels the cable company allows you to have. If you have 24 channels, you will get all 24 channels. If more, then you get more. Yes, it will record TV programs and DVDs too. A 6600GT will go great with that tuner card. I'm running a tuner card right now too and it always make me think, "Why in the world would people subscribe to TIVO, when we have TV Tuner cards?" It does the exact same thing as TIVO, but cheaper.

I had a 15" LCD monitor before, so your 17" would be better than what I had.

Size of the monitor won't matter, as long as your happy watching TV on it. Your Aquamark score seems high enough, shouldn't have any problems.

One thing - you can't watch one channel and record another. If you want to do this, you should be able to put 2 of these cards into your PC, then one will record a channel, while you watch a different channel on a different card. Their a good company.

Back
Top Bottom