TV Tuner Card Channel Descrambling

Jeep1950

Beta member
Hey
I have a ATI TV Wonder PRO, and i have a few channels that dont come in right, they are scattered and fuzzy, they are sort of srambled. These channels don't work on my regular tv either. I wanted to know if on my Computer i could configure the signal differently to have it come in clear.

Jeep1950

P.S. Searching for things like software, ect.

The best thing to do is physically move the aerial on top of your house, and get someone else to flick through the channels. At some point, you should be able to get all the channels clearly.

Remember to mark the direction it was facing in the first point, as it may be that you are simply in the wrong location to recieve those channels.

You have to get a program to descramble the chanels. I know for one its very possible you just have to find it. I made a thread about this but no one here really knew any untill i find one i dont think im gona get a tv tuner..

Jeep1950 said:
Hey
I have a ATI TV Wonder PRO, and i have a few channels that dont come in right, they are scattered and fuzzy, they are sort of srambled. These channels don't work on my regular tv either. I wanted to know if on my Computer i could configure the signal differently to have it come in clear.

Jeep1950

P.S. Searching for things like software, ect.

that depends....are you talking about cable channels that are blocked by your cable company? Or are you talking about an antenna on top of your house?
If it's the former......that is illegal and should not be discussed on CF
If it's the latter......you need to either move your antenna until all the channels come in clear like prosser said. Or you need to get a signal amplifier that will amplify your signal if you happen to have a long cable run from your antenna to your pc.

Back
Top Bottom