tv tuner

We're always learning something no matter how advanced users are. Sometimes the simplest questions can mean so much to a professional or to someone with a PhD.

ericf1993 said:
is the hauppauge quality as good as the theater 550 based cards. will i noitce a difference between them. also does the hauppauge card come with software that lets you watch tv, because i don't really want to spend extra money to buy the software.
does anyone know an answer to my question

Hauppauge is suppose to the "premier" card to get when it comes to TV Tuners. They're more expensive too. My next TV Tuner card would be a Hauppauge. Is that German or something? lol.

thanks the only question that i have is if they include the tv viewing software on there?? the one that freestyler linked to had only a white box and iwas wondering whether the cd would also include tv software

Usually, the retail TV Tuners comes with drivers, and software including a video interface to watch TV. I'll find some and post it here.

isn't this one hardware encoding too. i am just wondering if it includes software like beyond tv so i can watch tv becuase i don't have media center edition

Back
Top Bottom