Turning of my keyboard.

yeah I just tried mine, unplugged it and plugged it back in, it worked. it's a logitech usb kb with the ps2 adapter.

xx cobra xx said:
WHY DONT you just press ALT then TAB it will then go to your desktop that will help her stop typing crap

That would not work. if u have multiple open hit window+d and it brings u to the desktop...

sounds cute having the kid mess around with the keyboard. But dont know if their is a real solution unless you unplug that, but that will get annoying.

airiox said:
sounds cute having the kid mess around with the keyboard. But dont know if their is a real solution unless you unplug that, but that will get annoying.

lol. My sister is mean to me and does the same thing except when she does it she fricking pushes me off my chair and then messes with my computer.

well is shes your little sister you could just pik her up and throw her somewhere else
Alt+tab wont work unless you keep another pointless app. open like calculator

Get XP Pro (Legally of course ;)) or if you have it now thats better.

Use the Windows Button and L to Lock the PC. You have to have a password on your user account, but as long as she doesn't have an Administrator's Password (better if you're the Administrator) then she won't be able to get on if you press the Lock.

She could still turn it off though.

Back
Top Bottom