TuniqTower 120 ?

Jason8284

Daemon Poster
For anyone that has a TuniqTower, how tight do u make the screws? I'm just wondering if I should loosen them up, because without a overclock when gaming, my temps get up to 50c, and I feel they should be less with that tower.

Right now I have the fsb at stock settings.

are those temps good for the tuniq tower? or do I need to change it?

PS- I have had better temps on a q6600 with a Zalman 9700 than this

:rolleyes:

they should be alot lower than that, what are u using to check temps ?

try loosenign , try tightening jus experiment at stock setting its virtually imppossible to fry your CPU the fact is if your CPU gets too hot your comp will jus power off before any majore damage is done,

although try be cautios dont be ridiculous and take the heatsink off, jus loosen / tighten see what happens to temps

:rolleyes:

they should be alot lower than that, what are u using to check temps ?

try loosenign , try tightening jus experiment at stock setting its virtually imppossible to fry your CPU the fact is if your CPU gets too hot your comp will jus power off before any majore damage is done,

although try be cautios dont be ridiculous and take the heatsink off, jus loosen / tighten see what happens to temps

i miss read his post and wrote something completely off topic.

the way my case is setup, its nearly impossible to make 1 screw tighter, this thing barley fit into my antec900 case, ill try

ummmmmmmmmmmmm but it was never edited so you realised before you actually hit reply ???????????? cuda jus hit the back button, but nm im jus curious

I posted it, and esited it, IDK why its doind that, that was my mistakes anyways and i apologize about that man...

It doesn't show the "edited by" message if you edit it within a certain time limit.

Make sure the fan is working right. If it is, then I would pull the heatsink off and reapply thermal paste. Just a small drop.

Back
Top Bottom