tuniq 120 or zalman 9700

My room ambient temperature is always rather high compared to other peoples, since the bathrooms heating comes through when its on.

The room is at the moment at 27 degrees C, and thats actually normal for in here. It sometimes gets to 29, but the lowest its ever been has been about 25 degrees C.
Makes me think getting an air conditioning unit may do the computers good.

It just annoys me when people quote temps but never say what there rooms are at. If I had a air conditioner in my room i'm sure I could make it alot lower. Normally my room stays 23-24C during winter and nightime. But in the summer daytime its as hot as 33-35C in my room. When its hot like that my cpu runs way hot compared to the lower ambients. I debated about getting AC for the room but I figured its almost september now I can last another 2-3 weeks lol.

Yeah the ambient temp of my room when i lived in spain was the reason why i bought the 9700, winter was freezing lol but in summer it varied from 35c to 45c we didnt have air con, so it was boiling, i wanted to see if they made a zalman for people so i cud stick one on my head lol

Haha, that was funny. I can imagine people wearing them now...
Air cons are expensive aren't they? Worth it though if you have a hot room, especially if you want to keep a room to a certain tempertaure, for example 20 degrees C

Back
Top Bottom