Trying to get computer ready for battlefield 3. Help?

battlefield3

Beta member
Hello,
I have basic knowledge with computers and I really want to get my computer ready for Battlefield 3. I own an xbox 360 but after hearing about how much better bf3 is going to be on pc, i realized it is time to get my PC upgraded so i can get the full experience. I don't really know exactly what I need to post in terms of specs for my computer so I am just going to put down what I think you need to know, just lemme know if you need to know more.

Specs: for Hp Pavilion Media Center m8350f
Motherboard-m2n78 LA(Viola)
Processor-Phenom x49500 quad-core 2.2 Ghz speed
Video Card-Nvidia Geforce GTX 275 1448 mb display memory, dedicated memory 881
Ram= 2048 MB

What hardware do I need to get? I am trying to spend the least amount of money as possible.
Any advice is appreciated, thanks

Make sure your computer has all these requirements and you should be able to play it:

Microsoft Windows
Windows Vista or later
2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better
2 GB of RAM
2 GB of Hard disk
Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT / ATI (AMD) Radeon Radeon X1950Pro or better
DirectX 10 or 11 video card
Sound card with speakers or headphones
Keyboard and mouse, gamepad

8600GT running BF3 lol. That's not going to cut it if he plans on playing above 800x600.

Wait until the game comes out before you start buying parts. You have a decent video card but your CPU isn't exactly stellar.

so sounds like i need to get some memory modules that add up to 4gb ram, as wells as a better processor. Thanks for help guys, greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom