trouble with shutting down my computer???

Well now when I boot up my computer it boots up fine. I can do everything fine on the computer. Works great. When I try to shut it down now. It takes about 5-7 minutes. I dont think it should take this long. I do not have it in diagnostic start up because it starts up fine. Something is holding it back that i dont know about. O YEAH... RIght when I turn my computer on and it boots up in normal mode, i can shut it down and it shuts down in 15 seconds. Its just when I have been on for a while it wont shut down in a fast time. Please help... any suggestions help.

My computer isnt working well at all. I have a laptop and my laptop is running better then this. I tryed to install itunes. and for some reason It wont run. same with steam. I cant run steam for somereason.

josh3159 said:
My computer isnt working well at all. I have a laptop and my laptop is running better then this. I tryed to install itunes. and for some reason It wont run. same with steam. I cant run steam for somereason. I am using my friends xp home edition. could it be that?
Please don't mention the use of illigeal / copied software (read the rules).

As for your computer, have you done a virus scan, adware scan, and spyware scan?

Back
Top Bottom