Trojan Pop Up

Try this:
Go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services. Scroll down to Messenger. Right click on it and select Properties. On the General tab, under Startup type, select Disabled in the drop down menu. Under Service status, click the Stop button. Click Apply > OK.

atomic rooster the thing was alrdy under disabled and i am trying the spyhunter thing rite now ill get back to u guys tomaro morning oh yeah and happy new year

Have you tried downloading the product? Just kidding.

You have some bad malware. Well actually pretty well designed malware. It doesn't matter what scanner you use, its not going to find it.

The malware detects when your browsing the internet, and displays the popup message then so that it seems real. As soon as you boot its loading itself and hiding itself so that spyware scanners cant find it.

Boot into safe mode, (which loads only system critical processes), and run a scan then. For good measure I would run at least 2 different scanners, 3 if you wanna be real safe. That should take care of it. Also while in safe mode go into 'start > run > msconfig' and click the 'Startup' tab. Google any processes you don't recognize and turn off any that shouldn't be on or you don't want on. Restart the computer and voila. Happy New Year.

this stuff is start to piss me off so bad. somehow like 3 of my programs got deleted and now i have to download them again i dont know how and this virus is still in here and i tried the safe mode thing doesnt work. im about to freaakking reformat this piece of trash computer but i have to many files that i need shoooooooooot

omg i think i fixed it! i got so pissed and started deleting hella old stuff like old games i dont play wich bring back good memories and i deleted hella other stuff like those spybot things and now it doesnt pop up omg ill get back to u guys if it comes back but holy wow thx alot too guys if it did work

ok yay its gone. thx alot guys peace out. oh yeah and hijackthis sounds hella cool lol

Back
Top Bottom