Transferring Cases Question?

Vinaell

Baseband Member
I currently have a HP Elite model number HPE-110f. And the case is a mid size case that limits some options for upgrading. I was wondering if its difficult and if it would be worth it to transfer it into a larger case . The computers 2 years old and not worried about the warranty. But its a very strong running computer I would just like more ways to customize it. Couple things i want to upgrade are the power supply the video card and at least another HD maybe 2 plus it runs alittle warm about 68c sometimes up to 85c when gaming

The motherboard is a MicroATX, so you can fit it in any case that will fit a MicroATX or ATX motherboard. The biggest benefit of a larger case for that motherboard would really only be more space for hard drives.

It would give you space for a longer graphics card if you wanted. What case(s) and graphics card(s) are you looking into? For the really long cards you basically have to get a full sized tower. Most cards will probably fit in an ATX mid tower. I'd say a mid tower is probably what you want for that. Personal preference here, but I'd get one without a window since it would be a microATX motherboard in an ATX case. They look kinda funny like that. :p

Back
Top Bottom