Trackmania Nations really slow..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Hey guys;

I was playing Trackmania Nations on my laptop last night, and I quit the game to go and have some tea. I switched the laptop off, had my tea, came back, switched on the laptop, started TMnations; and it's running very very slow.. It's just getting too much lag to be able to play it. Before hand it was working perfectly, I tried a re-install, tried some disk cleanup/defrag, tried it on low settings but it's just realllllly slow.

All my other games are working fine, and I really want to play TMnations..

Any ideas?

james

that's strange. Have you tried making sure nothing is running in the background and eating the RAM? that's the only thing I can think of that might be slowing it down. Also, try running it by not playing online and see if that helps, it could possibly be an internet connection issue.

He said started TMnations; and it's running very very slow.. It's just getting too much lag to be able to play it. Before hand it was working perfectly, I tried a re-install, tried some disk cleanup/defrag, tried it on low settings but it's just realllllly slow.

To me this reads he came back, played the game and it was slow and buggy. He hasn't said if the rest of his programs on the laptop were slow and buggy or not. And you suggested "viruses or spyware", viruses and spyware don't just target a single game, they mess the whole computer up.

Stop jumping and attacking new members so quickly, and concentrate on the matter on hand

He said started TMnations; and it's running very very slow.. It's just getting too much lag to be able to play it. Before hand it was working perfectly, I tried a re-install, tried some disk cleanup/defrag, tried it on low settings but it's just realllllly slow.

To me this reads he came back, played the game and it was slow and buggy. He hasn't said if the rest of his programs on the laptop were slow and buggy or not. And you suggested "viruses or spyware", viruses and spyware don't just target a single game, they mess the whole computer up.

Stop jumping and attacking new members so quickly, and concentrate on the matter on hand
Taken from his first post
All my other games are working fine, and I really want to play TMnations..

Again, his games are working fine, but is the rest of his laptop? God, get back on topic and stop being so petty.

Back
Top Bottom