Tower v/s Desktop

SamIam89

Baseband Member
I like the desktop design since I cant knock it over and it stacks more like a dvdplayer etc. I also need to move it time to time. Is there any real bonus one over the other? What is more durable?

Hmmmm if u want durable u can get these strong metal casings that cover the case,but that will just add more weight, A tower is just a desktop upright i think :D

Well it doesn't really look very stylish stacked like a DVD Player anyway - not centered or anything. But it depends where you plan on putting it; and how much space you have, and whether a Desktop, being now probably more expensive, is worth it?

lol.."you cant knock it over". Should see what i do with mine..most of the time is a foot rest, anger release kickable object, Juice holder. Damn thing stays up lol..

lol. i actually have managed to knock the lights out of one. I didnt have room on the table and put it on the floor. Gave it a whole hearted kick. It didnt like that much. And about the style thing...I dont bother trying to get stylish desktops. My laptops suffer in power though to look cool.

It's much more difficult to keep a desktop cool. If you want to be able to stack, get a rack mounted case.

Rackmounts are too pricey, and they need better cooling,

Back
Top Bottom