Touchpad software

user12

In Runtime
does anyone know of any software you can install on a laptop to get the touch pad some new features such as the scroll bars?

I suppose that you could look up laptops that use the same touch pad as yours to see if they have any added features.

yea this is kind of a mystery machine, it had a really messed up version of vista 32, i've installed vista 64 and i've hunted all the drivers down. Of course the touchpad works just fine but its not using the custom driver and I'll probably never figure out what kind of touchpad it really is.

no model number....serial number doesn't register in their system. *thumbs down*

worst support ever! Even if I could somehow get to that point, they'd all be 32 bit drivers.

As far as I know that only works when everything proper is installed and won't do any other snooping then that.

Is that correct??? right now the pad driver is PS/2 mouse and works great, other then the scroll thing.

I'm not sure about that, but what have you got to lose other than a few minutes installing and running the software? :D

I think this is too complicated. I'm sure there is some sort of software that lets you do this, a custom driver is a bit too much for what he's trying to achieve. I may very well be wrong though...

Back
Top Bottom