Touch Screen Desktop>>>?

Gaher

Beta member
Hi guys this is my first post and I need advice i'm kinda noobish when it comes to computers.
Ok my Dad just retired so I wanna get him a computer and I know I can get him a Desktop that isn't a touch screen and with better specs but the Touch Screen is kinda cooler :cool: so help... also if u guys know that there are a lot of problems with Touch Screen Desktops please say.
here are the specifications for each Desktop:
1-Packard Bell One Two M-Touch Screen Desktop:
- Intel Pentium Dual-core Processor T4300 2.10 GHz
-DDR3 RAM 4 GB
-Hard Disk 640 GB
-20" Touch Screen
-Intel shared VRAM (I think 1 GB)
-DVD-RW
-6 USP Ports
-Genuine Win 7 Home Prem
Cost:About 799.73 U.S Dollars
2-Packard Bell One Two M-Touch Screen Desktop:
-Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33 GHz processor
-DDR3 RAM 4 GB
-HARD DISK 1 TB
-23" Touch Screen
-DVD-RW
-6 USP Ports
-Win 7 Home Prem
Cost:About 1,199.73 U.S Dollars
3-HP TouchScreen 600 PC:
-Intel Core i3-330M 2.13 Processor
-DDR3 RAM 4 GB
-HD 1 TB
-23" Touch screen
-512 MB dedicated DDR3 VRAM
-DVD-RW
-5 USP Ports
-Win 7 Home Prem
Cost: About 1,546.4 US Dollars
Please reply ASAP

Thanx :)

Thanx for the replys all...
InfectionZero these are the only one available to me in my country (Saudi Arabia) there is one with an i-5 Processor with about the same specs but it's way more than what I can afford it costs about 2,026.39 US Dollars (7599 Saudi Riyals)
Gibson I can't find any here also we have really bad computer builders and all of them aren't from International PC companies (HP-Toshiba...) they'r just local shops .

aren't touch screen monitors pretty expensive?
You can get a touch panel and fit it to your current monitor. But yes, they are quite expensive.
Thanx for the replys all...
InfectionZero these are the only one available to me in my country (Saudi Arabia) there is one with an i-5 Processor with about the same specs but it's way more than what I can afford it costs about 2,026.39 US Dollars (7599 Saudi Riyals)
Gibson I can't find any here also we have really bad computer builders and all of them aren't from International PC companies (HP-Toshiba...) they'r just local shops .

I was suggesting to build your own computer, but it seems you probably have very restricted options.

Back
Top Bottom