Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-24-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
Fully Optimized
Default Total Video Converter...

anyone ever had any problems with it...? when I convert files, my desktop video experiences a delay when it first starts and then again when it completes one file and starts the next if I am converting more than one file...

Everest shows my cpu usage as a 90% load on one core and a minimal amount on the other, if I click a tab in the taskbar during this delay tab blinks red, and if I open a window the windows appears but is kinda frozen and I can't click on anything in it during the delay...

sometimes a green cpu usage box appears in the quick start menu next to the time and date display in the taskbar, it doesn't reset my system or lock up totally, the length of the delay can be up to a few minutes at times and it's annoying and I'm impatient...

also, if I have a video playing in VLC, it'll still play flawlessly, I just can't click on anything, like the bar to advance the video...

WinAVI never does this, but there are some videos WinAVI isn't compatible with...

MY INTARDNET BEAST ■ Antec 300 ■ Q6600 B3, 2.8GHz @ 1.325v ■ MSI X48C Platinum ■ Kingwin XT-1264 ■ Visiontek HD 4870 512MB ■ 4x1GB Transcend aXeRam DDR3-1800 @ 1400MHz ■ WD Raptor (160GB) ■ Western Digital (250GB) ■ Samsung (640GB) ■ Seagate (500GB) ■ WD Caviar Green (1TB) ■ OCZ ProXStream 1kw ■ Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum ■ JVC HA RX900 ■

ME ■ I am bald and my head is lumpy...fear me ■
wol-va-rine is offline   Reply With Quote