Toshiba laptop problem

cheekyvirgin1

Beta member
My toshiba A300d laptop just stopped working after installed new window vista updates, on restart my laptop did not turned on.

Power is on it indicate all the lights but show blank screen and doesn't boot on the main screen, also fan try to turn on and stops after 2 seconds.

I cleaned the fan and did every thing possible but don't know what to do.

Please help.

After the boot screen (your BIOS manufacturer logo will display and then go black) press F8 and then go into Safe Mode. You will be prompted on whether or not you would like to do a system restore. Restore the computer back to before the update and you should be good to go.

After the boot screen (your BIOS manufacturer logo will display and then go black) press F8 and then go into Safe Mode. You will be prompted on whether or not you would like to do a system restore. Restore the computer back to before the update and you should be good to go.

Actually the main screen is not coming up. It is totally blank and even fan not working but it shows the HDd light, battery light indication and all and even the cd rom is opening and closing.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom