Toshiba Laptop

Vandiyan

In Runtime
I am looking into getting a Toshiba laptop tomorrow from Best Buy and read on one of the reviews that no system restore disks come with the machine. Is there a way I can make my own through Vista Home Premium.

Toshiba will most likely give you a partition where you can make your own discs. Most manufactures do that nowadays.

Some Toshiba laptops come with a recovery disc creator. You just click the icon and off you go. Otherwise, there should be detailed instructions in the manual that explains how to make them using the recovery partition.

How come my Toshiba just only have 1 partition? What should i do if i want to have more partition? My Toshiba model is: Satellite L310

worst case is you download a copy of vista off the net, burn it to a dvd, and just use the cd key that came with the laptop. perfectly legal. there should be some sort of disc / recovery partition / software though.

I have a Satellite A210 and it has got software on it that makes backup dvd's for you,its really easy to use and im pretty sure it prompts you to make them the first time you turn the laptop on.

Back
Top Bottom