Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-20-2009, 01:17 AM   #1
In Runtime

Default torrent question...

What determines how fast a dvdrip or screener comes out? Like some dvdrips come out before theatres others while there in theatres and some right after theatres....like "taken" has had a dvdrip for like 2months and its just now in theatres in the usa -oklahoma-....just something I wondered...any feedback would be awesome!

religion2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:33 AM   #2
Fully Optimized

Default Re: torrent question...

Sometimes employees with "leak" the DVD screeners to people. That's basically it.

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:13 AM   #3
In Runtime

So these employees are employees of like miramax or who ever produces the movies? I thought it was maybe the movie released earlier in different countries sometimes or maybe in california or NY for like celebs or a few chosen ppl...to me if it was as simple as an employee leaking it every movie would be leaked...but eventually it will prolly get to that point...which is ok by me...actors/actresses make enough money as is they don't need my 8 bucks so they can go buy an island and a private jet when I'm eatin ramen noodles haha
religion2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:30 AM   #4
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by religion2386 View Post
So these employees are employees of like miramax or who ever produces the movies? I thought it was maybe the movie released earlier in different countries sometimes or maybe in california or NY for like celebs or a few chosen ppl...to me if it was as simple as an employee leaking it every movie would be leaked...but eventually it will prolly get to that point...which is ok by me...actors/actresses make enough money as is they don't need my 8 bucks so they can go buy an island and a private jet when I'm eatin ramen noodles haha

That's what everyone says.

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote