Top view of the Nvidia Gforece 6800 G Series?

bbrian017

Baseband Member
Nvidia Gforece 6800 G Series 256

Does anyone have that Video card and if so could you show me a top photo of it?

I went and broke a little cylinder tube that's soldered to it and I need to see what the original looked like to fix it!

It broke perfect so if I can see where that piece fell off I can solder it back on!

Dell is sending me a new one and I was thinking if I can fix this one I can run SLI finally!

I know it's not much 6800 G series and a 256 at that but it's better than nothing and does what I need it to do!

All the images I look up on the net don't look like the one I have!

Worse case scenario I can wait till I get my replacement and from that I will see where it can off from the board!

Also if I solder that do you think it will work again?

If you find out the manufacturer, then you might be able to find the board it's self.

Nvidia Gforece 6800 G Series 256

Does anyone have that Video card and if so could you show me a top photo of it?

I went and broke a little cylinder tube that's soldered to it and I need to see what the original looked like to fix it!

It broke perfect so if I can see where that piece fell off I can solder it back on!

Dell is sending me a new one and I was thinking if I can fix this one I can run SLI finally!

I know it's not much 6800 G series and a 256 at that but it's better than nothing and does what I need it to do!

All the images I look up on the net don't look like the one I have!

Worse case scenario I can wait till I get my replacement and from that I will see where it can off from the board!

Also if I solder that do you think it will work again?

Take a photo of yours, and if yours is the same as mine I'll yank mine outta my computer and take a good photo for you.

Back
Top Bottom