Too questions.

Ok, First question is How do I disable my internal wireless card? I am going to put another wireless card into my pcmcia slot on my lt and see how that goes if its better than my internal card.

ok, Number 2! ok when i went to windows update and updated the drivers for my graphics card, all of my other games seemed to work fine if not better and i can run games like CS:s now, but when i updated my gpu drivers doom 3 lags it ONLY does this when i update my drivers. and obviosuly I dont want to down grade my drivers, so what do you suggest?

you disable your internal card by going into control panel, then system, then hardware, then device manager, then under NIC cards or something like that, look for the one you want to disable, then right click on it, and go to disable.

As for your second question, you might need to just keep your drivers rolled back till they come out with another one, shouldnt take too long, just give them a call, they should be able to tell you when they come out with a new one, or even if theres a place to find one.

Back
Top Bottom