Together or Seperate?

AOD

In Runtime
What does everyone here do? Buy all the parts and then build or put it together as you get the parts? I buy all the parts I need it to run then add the extra stuff like Gfx card if the mobo has onboard gfx etc.

i get all the parts, then build.. theres no point in risking damage to the hardware by taking it out of the packaging if it's just going to sit there collecting dust until the other parts arrive.

kchi55 said:
i get all the parts, then build.. theres no point in risking damage to the hardware by taking it out of the packaging if it's just going to sit there collecting dust until the other parts arrive.
Same here, besides, the wait from starting assembly to boot would kill me if I had to wait for parts (lets get this sucker humming ;) :D )

You guys suck. :p I had nothing but memory and a motherboard for nearly two weeks, then I got the rest of the stuff today. System is up and purring beautifully now :p

MikeReiner said:
You guys suck. :p I had nothing but memory and a motherboard for nearly two weeks, then I got the rest of the stuff today. System is up and purring beautifully now :p
Details please ....... kinda guessing your sig needs updating :D
EDIT: You updated it while I was posting rotflmao, nice upgrade, I bet you're happy with that step up ;) :)
super pi, 3DMark05 & 06 benchies please :D question: what drivers are you running with the GT?

Back
Top Bottom