Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-13-2004, 06:51 AM   #1
mo
Beta Member

Default Tiny footprint?!?

Right everyone Im new to the whole computer game, so I need your help. My task manager seems to be hidden or for some reason I cant access it. Ive checked up on this whole tiny footprint thing but I dont think its that. When I open the programme the green graph is displayed in the bottom right corner of the screen, but at the bottom of the screen I have just a blank tab. It doesnt do anything when clicked on, and doesnt say anything on it, whats goning on?

Come on guys impress me!

mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 02:15 AM   #2
BSOD

Send a message via ICQ to bluto
Default Re: Tiny footprint?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo
Right everyone Im new to the whole computer game, so I need your help. My task manager seems to be hidden or for some reason I cant access it. Ive checked up on this whole tiny footprint thing but I dont think its that. When I open the programme the green graph is displayed in the bottom right corner of the screen, but at the bottom of the screen I have just a blank tab. It doesnt do anything when clicked on, and doesnt say anything on it, whats goning on?

Come on guys impress me!
Well first off footprints usually refer to the actual space a building takes.
You have supplied nothing about your PC.
What W ver should be the first thing you enter.

bluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 02:18 AM   #3
Daemon Poster

It sounds like that part of windows is missing . deleted or corutted . I not sure on how to solve it u might be able to install that part again.
GeforcebOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 02:19 AM   #4
Daemon Poster

Ask lord kalthorn he knows windows well.
GeforcebOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 05:43 PM   #5
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo

Come on guys impress me!
Is it a Network? It sounds like Windows XP? What type of Computer? how oldish? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by Tiony Footprint?

The green bar (if it is what think it is) shows that the Taskbar is up but Minimized. Is it Minimized into the Bottom Bar? What program - do you mean Taskbar?
Old 05-15-2004, 12:27 AM   #6
BSOD

Send a message via ICQ to bluto

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo

Come on guys impress me!
Come on mo,drop by again.Impress me.

bluto is offline   Reply With Quote