thoughts?

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
do you guys think i should upgrade my Geforce 6500 graphics card to a Geforce 7600gt?

i got the 6500 for BF2 but it can only run 2 settings on high and some medium and low. but then i was thinking i should upgrade again because i want the settings on my games all high and to run clean and smooth.

also new games are coming out that are going to require higher vidoe settings

new games are always going to come out which will need higher end cards so that they can run them.. however if your gonna be playing this game heaps now and you want the extra power, go for it!

if money is not really an issue then upgrade now, but if yu arelike me and have to save every penny for an upgrade then wait till later this year. dx10 cards are coming soon and they will make all except top end cards obsolete. save your money till then and get a really nice one......OR......save a little more than the 7600 and get a 7900 (they can run every game out on high and don't cost too much), then when dx10 comes out and the prices drop, get a second for SLI. there, you have three good choices, each for a different budget. hope this helps.

is there like a certain year when the dx 10 cards are coming out or they haven't said anything yet?

dx10 should be coming out around the time when vista comes out since vista will be supporting dx10. vista is supposed to come out early next year i think?

Back
Top Bottom