Thinking of a new PC need help deciding!

UnitedAs_1

Beta member
Hey people I'm new here so go easy on me :)

Anyway, At the moment I have a Imac 27" I3 computer, I want to go back to Windows now because basically I play online poker for a living and most of the software clients are built for windows and sites are not planning to come out with a mac version.

Ok here is my plan, I want to sell my Imac and go buy this computer Acer Aspire M5910 Desktop - Desktops | Ebuyer.com

with 2 of these screens, UltraSharp U2711 27 inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor Details | Dell UK

Now I know this is going to cost quite a bit so would anyone recommend anything else? I mean I'm not a gamer so I don't need brillant graphics but I'm so used to the Imac screen resolution now I want a screen that will perform the same.

As said earlier I have a Imac 27" I3 this is the link to exactly what I've got Configure - Apple Store (UK) now I've only had it not even 2 months so it's like brand new, So how much should the expected price to be?

Also few other quick questions,
What do you think of the Dell u2711?
How do they compare to the Imac 27" screens?
Would I need a brillant graphics card in my new PC to output in 2560 x 1440? If so could you suggest 1?

Ok I'm going to end this here kinda long now :d thanks in advance any questions please ask I will answer soon as.

Dell Ultrasharp monitors are very high quality and use IPS technology. They are however matte screens. I have a Dell U2410 and love it.
Matte screens make text look a tad grainy compared to glossy screens.

Back
Top Bottom