Ok was i gonna save about 1000 euro to buy a pc from a guy near me who builds custom gaming PCs until i came across this one for a reasonable price of 600 euro (just the tower, keyboard & mouse are inculded in that price)
* Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q8200 processor.
* 2.33GHz processor speed.
* 4MB cache.
* 4GB RAM.
* 640GB hard drive capacity.
* 16 x optical drive.
* 16 x CD-ROM read speed.
* 16 x CD-RW write speed.
* 1 6x DVD-ROM read speed.
* 16 x DVD-RW write speed.
* NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 graphics card.
* 1GB graphics memory.
* Media card reader - compatible with Compact Flash I, Compact Flash II, Micro Drive, Smart Media Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo*, Memory Stick Micro*, Secure Digital, Secure Digital HC, Mini Secure Digital*, Micro Secure Digital*, Multimedia Card, RS Multimedia Card*, Multimedia Card mobile*, Multimedia Card micro*, xD picture Card, xD picture Card M type, xD picture Card H type (adapter required).
* 8 x USB ports.
* 1x Ethernet ports.
* 1 x FireWire ports.
* 1 x PCI Express x16, 1 x PCI Express x1, 2 x PCI PCI slots.
* 7.1 high-definition audio sound card.
* Microsoft Vista Home Premium operating system installed.
* Software included: Norton Internet Security trial version with 90 days free updates, Nero.
* Wired keyboard and mouse.
* Size (H)37.3, (W)17.5, (D)39.8cm.
* Weight 9.6kg.
Looking at the specs it seems very worth it for 600euro and it comes with 1year guarantee so what do you guys think? How good is that gfx card? is it above the 8&9 series? Thanks in advance