Re: Thinking about getting a new laptop
I think frys might have those brands so I'll check for those.
OK just to get an idea here is a Fujitsu A6120-702 Notebook Pc,15.4 with specs:
* Microprocessor:2.1Ghz Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo Dual-Core T8100 Processor
* Display: 15.4"(1280x800)Color-Enhanced Crystal View Widescreen w/ 370 nit Brightness
* Memory: 3072MB DDR2 667Mhz SDRAM Memory Expandable upto 4GB
* Hard Drive: 250GB (5400 RPM) SERIAL-ATA Dsk With Shock Sensor Protection
* Multimedia Drive: Multi-Format Dual-layer DVD-/+RW drive.
* Connectivity:Integrated multinational 56K V.90 modem and 10/100 Ethernet LAN
* Wireless Connectivity:Integrated Atheros SuperAG wireless (802.11a/b/g)
* Feature:Integrated 1.3MP webcam and digital microphone,Spill resistance Keyboard
* External Ports:Memory Stick®/SD/xD slot, PC Card slot, ExpressCard™ slot
* 5 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0
* 1 Headphone out, 1 microphone-in
* 1 IEEE-1394
* 1 VGA (15-pin)
* 1 TV-Out (S-video)
* 1 RJ-11 (modem)
* 1 RJ-45 (network)
* Operating System:Genuine Windows® Vista Home Premium
Is this something that would suite me? Also anyone know if microsoft visual studion 2003 is compatibly with vista?
"Live for nothing or die for something"!