is there a set date for nvidia's other 8000 lines to come out?

Xiggy

Daemon Poster
hey guys...im just wondering if they are actually going to ahve a set date...also...are they all going to have physics processing ability..and i know they will be all dx10...but willl the lower end ones (like a 8600 or 8400) be around 256mb (thats fine with me)...also...are they making very cheap cards similar to the 7300gs..so that people could buy them and have good video and dx10 but not spend a lot of money?...thx!

I thnk they plan on making an 8100 an 8300GS and GT 8300LE, and all those low end ones ranging from like $30, but tehy will have 128mb memory.

I don't know. No ones knows actually.

Sorry, but I can't stop laughing! 30 bucks for a card, when I spent for my 9600Pro, 79 bucks??? LMAO!

It'll range in the $80-$140.

They're around my specs for the core, but doubled for the memory. Gee, that's ridiculously low for a card!

Also, the GX2 is owned by the 8900GTX, as I see. Actually, no...the GX2 is two cards, so It's dual core GPU, or SLI intergrated.

I heard the other 8000 series cards were to come out sometime in March. That's just what I heard though.

Hopefully middle of march, I just sold my 7600gt waiting for the 8600 Ultra, Ill let you know if I hear anything though.

Yeah i was thinking of upgrading mine when theyve been out for a lil nbit longer altho apparantly not sure how true it is, the 8800GS runs like my card performance wise, difference being its DX X. But not sure if the 8800GTX wud run on my psu, no idea what kind of power it needs, also is the card shorter than my 7950gx2 does anyone know cos my card covers up 2 of my sata sockets!!.

Back
Top Bottom