Is there anyway

mornenstar said:
you can tell what websites have been visted on your pc even if they have been deleted in your IE history? if so how?

Some of my employees at work mess about trying to clean their tracks, but even if they do that I have a website logging program which stores every site thats been visited.

Its possible for home PCs. Some programs allow you to configure them so that periodic reports of web sites visited can be emailed to you.

AdamAE said:
Some of my employees at work mess about trying to clean their tracks, but even if they do that I have a website logging program which stores every site thats been visited.

Its possible for home PCs. Some programs allow you to configure them so that periodic reports of web sites visited can be emailed to you.

mornenstar is not on a network ... be warned if you work for a company and you use there net they do log what yu do :( ... same with schools and colleges etc

AdamAE,
I'm curious as to which program you use. I tried SpyBuddy, but it wouldn't work on my new computer.

unless your dad is really going to be looking for your tracks..it's not like he hasn't done it.. if you clear your history i don't think he will..

Back
Top Bottom