thank you all

HaloMaster20041

In Runtime
I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me in a lot ways, im learning a lot here, and with your help im able to help my friends with their computers, and building a better future when i go to college..

special thanks to: bluto, deeptroath,Lord karthlon,camers,killerdoberman, and whole bunch more that i cant remember right now! :D

HaloMaster2004 said:
I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me in a lot ways, im learning a lot here, and with your help im able to help my friends with their computers, and building a better future when i go to college..

special thanks to: bluto, Lord karthlon,camers,killerdoberman, and whole bunch more that i cant remember right now! :D

and thanks to u too! u have helped a lot aswell.!

HaloMaster2004 said:
nah.. I suck at giving advice.. but thanks to you too!!

no way.. frigg.. im never as smart as some people on here. some threads i read or just totally a different language. i just know basic things.

it's been a pleasure HaloMaster2004

we are all hear 2 learn and 2 help.
and to have a good laugh once in a while...

Hey Halomaster2004, no problem, that's why I'm here, to help those with what knowledge I have.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

HaloMaster2004 said:

special thanks to: bluto, deeptroath,Lord karthlon,camers,killerdoberman, and whole bunch more that i cant remember right now! :D
Go Halomaster and his overactive praise of our abilities! :D

Yeah, you have helped a lot of people to, go Halomaster! :D Lol.

Back
Top Bottom