Thank u guys for the help.

noobbuilder2000

In Runtime
Last week i finished my buid and all i have to say is this. Its Freaking Amazing.
It got 5.9 rating on the experience thing or what ever u call it. It runs everything so well and fast. When i play Css i get 200 and over in fps reachs up to 360 and sometimes 400. It starts up super fast.

AMD PHENOM II X40 3.00
RAm: 8.00 GB
Motherboard: m4n72-E
750 Gb of memory

Acer H213H bmid Black 21.5" 5ms HDMI Full HD 1080P Widescreen 16:9 LCD Monitor
APEVIA X-JUPITER-JR G-Type X-JPJGT-BK Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
BFG Gefroce 8800 GT oc2

First time i tried i was a noob and put to much thermal paste on the cpu fan and it went on the board and it started to spark up and i was like i think i did something wrong and i just told asues and they replace it for free because their nice people i love Asues.

Yea, mistakes can happen. Most everybody has goofed up on their first builds. That's very cool that Asus replaced to board for you.

Asues, make it alot simpler with some of their stuff like for the power and restart switch that made that easier with this thing i forgot they call it i think Q connectors and they have this express gate thing to that pretty good.

That express gate thing is awesome

anyway you can download it on a different motherboard?

102_0388.jpg

102_0389.jpg

102_0393.jpg

102_0392.jpg

I need to fix the wiring a little to messy i suck at being organized. Just by looking at my desk u can tell lol.

Back
Top Bottom